VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
+ 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
- 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
- 12.1. Steering drive
12.1.1. Removal and installation of the steering mechanism
+ 12.2. Replacement of cross-section steering drafts
+ 12.3. Hydraulic system
12.4. Hoses, pipelines
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
продажа квартир без посредников в хабаровске.
Купить фанеру в спб на http://www.spbbastion.ru.
Тц новые в москве смотрите на www.marketmedia.ru.
Naturino ботинки на сайте www.dressclub.ru.
простые прически для девочек в детский сад.
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> Hydraulic booster of a steering>> Steering drive>> Removal and installation of the steering mechanism
Order of removal of the steering mechanism (fig. 262) :
- disconnect AB plugs, and completely remove it;
- from salon of the car disconnect the steering hinge (fig. 263) . For this purpose weaken a bolt and remove a clamping lath;
- weaken wheel bolts, put a forward part of the car on support and remove forward wheels;
- remove protection of the engine;
- remove a reception pipe from a final collector;
- unscrew a bolt on outer side of a pendular support;
- unscrew nuts of bolts with a spherical head from drafts of a steering trapeze and a stripper wring out hinges of drafts from levers (fig. 264) ;
- disconnect draft of the stabilizer of cross-section stability (fig. 265) ;
- establish a jack under a stretcher and remove its (fig. 266) . Lower a jack, remove assembly collars and take the steering mechanism in the direction back. Remove the screen of thermal protection;
- in case of need remove a sealing cuff from a gear wheel of the steering mechanism.
Installation of the steering mechanism is carried out in return sequence concerning removal process. Thus:
- if it was removed, again establish a sealing cuff. At the established steering mechanism it should settle down without deformation on the bottom from salon;
- establish the steering mechanism and assembly collars. Bolts (use only new) wrap in the nuts welded on collars. The inhaling moment — 60 N · m;
- slowly lift a stretcher so that it again occupied the correct starting position. Tighten bolts (see fig. 266 ) the specified moment of an inhaling;
- attach hoses of the hydraulic booster. In places of connections establish new sealing rings;
- establish connecting drafts on the stabilizer of cross-section stability. Use only new nuts. The inhaling moment — 100 N · m;
- connect hinges of drafts of a steering trapeze to steering soshka and tighten nuts (use only new) the moment of 30 N · m, and after tighten them for 90 °;
- establish wheels, lower the car on soil and tighten bolts of fastening of wheels the moment of 140 N · m;
- establish a steering in the provision of movement of the car on a straight line;
- from salon of the car connect a clamping lath of the steering mechanism to the coupling and establish a new bolt. The moment of an inhaling of a bolt of 25 N · m (see fig. 263 );
- check liquid level in the tank and if necessary add it;
- start the engine and watch liquid level. Level of liquid should not go down. If it occurred, muffle the engine, disconnect the delivery pipeline from the steering mechanism (its arrangement is shown on fig. 267 ) and wait, while liquid will start to follow. After that attach the pipeline and check liquid level, having started the engine once again;
- check geometry of a forward suspension bracket and the provision of a steering wheel.