VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
+ 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
- 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
- 19.1. Cooling liquid
19.1.1. Filling of system of cooling by cooling liquid
+ 19.2. Radiator and fan
+ 19.3. The pump of cooling liquid
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
На сайте http://biletdosug.ru кремлевский Дворец съездов.
На http://android-dv.ru xiaomi redmi note 5 хабаровск.
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> System of cooling of the diesel engine>> Cooling liquid>> Filling of system of cooling by cooling liquid
Filling of system of cooling by cooling liquid is made on the cold engine. Works order:
- unscrew a cover of a broad tank;
- put a forward part of the car on support and remove protection of a motor compartment;
- disconnect hoses from a radiator of forced air (fig. 459) ;
- disconnect the bottom hose of cooling liquid (fig. 460) and merge cooling liquid.
To guarantee lack of air bubbles in cooling system:
- fill in cooling liquid in a broad tank up to the upper edge and close a cover of a broad tank;
- start the engine and let's to it work until the fan will turn on;
- check level of cooling liquid in a broad tank. Add cooling liquid if its level is lower than marking in a broad tank (fig. 461) . Level of cooling liquid can be a little higher than the label «Мax» if the engine hot.
As soon as the engine will cool down, level of cooling liquid should be established between top and bottom control risks on a broad tank. If it does not occur, it is necessary to add cooling liquid.