VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
+ 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
- 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
7.1. General description and Simos system work
7.2. Idling mode
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Аренда хромакей студии тут.
На сайте www.steklorobax.ru стекло жаростойкое для камина.
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine>> General description and Simos system work
On the 2,0-liter engine the new system of the multipoint (distributed) injection of fuel under the name Simos, formed from the name of its firm of the producer — «Siemens» is established. This modern multipoint system of injection has the same details, as the described electronic system of injection of the VR6 engine except that it has only one sensor of a detonation and only 4 nozzles.
Fuel under the pressure which size is supported by a regulator of pressure 4 (fig. 207) , continuously moves to nozzles 3 which are established directly ahead of inlet valves. EBU 8 counts duration of an impulse of injection, and consequently, and composition of gas mixture depending on the following parameters:
- provision of a butterfly valve;
- degree of a razryazheniye or pressure size in an inlet collector;
- frequency of rotation of a cranked shaft of the engine.
The electric fuel pump takes away fuel from a tank and submits it under pressure to the fuel distributive highway. The regulator of pressure supervises amount of fuel returned in a tank and supports constant pressure of supply of fuel to nozzles.
On the basis of information of EBU received from sensors develops impulses of time of injection of fuel. At malfunction of any EBU sensor passes to an operating mode by "default" with the reduced efficiency on the basis of the fixed parameters put in the block of memory of EBU.
The arrangement of elements of system of injection in a motor compartment of the 2,0-liter Simos engine is shown on fig. 207 .
The electronic system of injection consists of the following elements:
- the tank with absorbent carbon 1 is placed in the right wheel arch;
- the electromagnetic valve 2 opens and closes connection between the tank with absorbent carbon and the engine;
- the sensor of a mass consumption of air 19 is located between the air filter of air and an inlet hose;
- the four-contact shtekerny block 5 is connected with a lambda probe 27 (fig. 208) and heating a lambda probe;
- the valve 7 of system of a retsirkulyatsiya of OG today even more often call the EGR valve;
EBU 8 of system of injection of Simos and the related system of ignition is located behind the dashboard;
- three-contact shtekerny block of the 9th sensor of a detonation of brown color;
- shtekerny block of the 10th sensor of frequency of rotation of a cranked shaft of the engine of black color;
- in the distributor of ignition 13 the Hall sensor is established;
- the sensor of the 15th temperature of cooling liquid of black color, is also the sensor of the remote thermometer located on the dashboard;
- functions of the sensor of a detonation 16 and coils of ignition 6 are described in section 8;
- the sensor of 12 speeds of movement informs EBU on the current speed of the car;
- the sensor 7 (fig. 209) informs EBU on temperature of let-in air;
- the sensor 14 (see fig. 207 ) informs EBU on concrete frequency of rotation of a cranked shaft of the engine.
The block of memory or memory which registers all refusals (failures) which have happened in use, having three operating modes enters into EBU of Simos system:
- reading of the refusals (malfunctions) written down in memory which have happened at operation of the engine;
- mode of check of knots and car systems;
- a mode of diagnostics of malfunctions of systems of injection and ignition at the stopped engine.
The inquiry of operating modes is carried out through diagnostics block.
Deleting of information on malfunctions from a memory is possible only at least after single reading of codes (mode No. 1) or after elimination of the found malfunctions (modes No. 2 and 3).