VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
+ 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
- 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
- 11.1. Removal and installation of a power shaft
11.1.1. On the car with a mechanical transmission
11.1.2. On the car with an automatic transmission
11.2. Repair of a power shaft
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
canadian drug prices
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> Shaft of a drive of wheels>> Removal and installation of a power shaft>> On the car with an automatic transmission
Removal is made to the similarly described: after the rotary fist will be outside unbent, unscrew bolts of a flange of a shaft on a transmission.
Removal of the right power shaft
Follow the provided instructions until the end of a shaft will not be taken from the wheel bearing (see fig. 260 );
- unscrew both bolts of the average bearing (see fig. 247 ) and completely take out a power shaft from a transmission.
After removal of a power shaft the car cannot be moved, otherwise it is possible to damage the wheel bearing. If the car nevertheless is required to be moved, establish the old CV JOINT instead of a shaft and tighten a bolt of its fastening the moment of 50 N · m.
Installation of a power shaft is carried out in sequence, return to removal process, thus:
- replace a lock ring on the end of a power shaft.
Installation of the left power shaft
On the car with an automatic transmission insert the internal hinge of the left power shaft into shlitsa of a gear wheel of differential (fig. 261) .
With plastic or rubber hammer hammer the internal hinge against the stop. Do not damage thus a sealing ring. To establish the left power shaft, make the following:
- carefully clear shlitsa of a power shaft and inside of a nave of a wheel of greasing;
- insert the external end of a power shaft into the wheel bearing in sequences, return shown on fig. 260 ;
- wrap a new bolt with a fillet and a washer in the end of a power shaft and tighten the moment not less than 50 N · m;
- establish all removed parts of a forward suspension bracket of a wheel. The moments of an inhaling of connections are specified at the end of the book;
- establish a wheel, lower the car on wheels and tighten a nut the moment of 150 N · m, and from final situation, already without a dinamometrichesky key, turn it on a turn quarter (90 °). Tighten bolts of fastening of a wheel the moment of 140 N · m;
- check level of transmission oil and if necessary add it.
Installation of the right power shaft
Insert a power shaft into a transmission. Do not damage thus the sealing ring located in a case of a transmission;
- establish the intermediate bearing of a power shaft to the block of cylinders (see fig. 247 );
- insert the external end of a power shaft into shlitsa of the bearing of a wheel and establish a new bolt with a washer;
- other operations are carried out similar to installation of the left power shaft.
On the car with an automatic transmission
Attach the internal hinge of a power shaft to a flange of a shaft of a transmission. Tighten bolts the moment of 80 N · m;
- hammer the internal hinge of a shaft against the stop and tighten bolts of the intermediate bearing;
- insert the external hinge of a shaft into shlitsa of the bearing of a wheel and wrap a new bolt with a fillet and a washer and the moment of 50 N · m;
- other works are carried out similar to installation of the left power shaft.