VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
+ 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
- 14. Back suspension bracket
14.1. Removal and installation
14.2. The longitudinal lever of a suspension bracket / spring of a suspension bracket — removal and installation
14.3. Removal and installation of shock-absorbers
14.4. Bearings of back wheels
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
магазин мебели в приморском районе спб, акция.
Доска строганная сосна еще по теме.
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> Back suspension bracket>> Removal and installation
Order of performance of operations:
- weaken bolts of fastening of back wheels, put a back part of the car on support and remove wheels;
- disconnect cables of the parking brake (see section 15 «Brake system»);
- remove sensors of frequency of rotation of ABS (see section 15). Clear the ends of sensors of pollution;
- clamp brake hoses clips (to avoid an effluence of brake liquid), unscrew cap nuts of brake pipelines from brake hoses and beat out spring plates of fastening of a brake hose. Pull out a hose. Stop up the ends of hoses and pipelines of brake system (having wound with a sticky tape);
- release from collars the brake pipelines attached to longitudinal levers of a back suspension bracket, and disconnect a brake hose from the pipeline as it was described above (fig. 298) ;
- remove brackets of the brake mechanism (fig. 299) ;
- remove the stabilizer of cross-section stability. For this purpose unscrew the bolts located in the lower part of longitudinal levers, and then unscrew bolts of fastening of the stabilizer of cross-section stability to a cross-section beam. Take out the stabilizer of cross-section stability sideways;
- establish under the bottom surface of the longitudinal lever a jack, and raise a shoulder of the longitudinal lever so that the shock-absorber was a little compressed. Remove shock-absorber fastening located in its top part;
- slowly lower a jack and remove a spring;
- establish a jack under the stretcher center;
- unscrew a bolt 8 (fig. 300) from the arm end. This bolt cannot be used repeatedly;
- remove fastening of a back stretcher. Unscrew both bolts 1 (fig. 301) , an average bolt 2 and remove a basic plate (fig. 302) . Carry out the described works from both parties of the car. On fig. these 300 details are designated by figures 4, 5 and 6.
- remove both shock-absorbers from longitudinal levers;
- remove both longitudinal levers. For this purpose turn on and carefully beat out bolts. Hold the longitudinal lever as it can drop out.
Installation of a back suspension bracket carry out in the following sequence:
- insert the bottom longitudinal levers into reception openings on a cross-section beam and carefully hammer bolts. Establish only new bolts. Tighten both bolts the moment of 170 N · m (fig. 303) ;
- establish the bottom fastening of shock-absorbers. Moment of an inhaling of 130 N · m. Establish only new bolts;
- attach a back suspension bracket (see fig. 302 ). Tighten the central bolt the moment of 170 N · the m, two remained bolts tighten the moment of 110 N · m;
- establish the lever of a back suspension bracket in the correct situation, establish a new bolt 11 (fig. 304) and tighten it the moment of 260 N · m;
- establish a jack under the longitudinal lever. Insert a screw spring between the longitudinal lever and the top basic washer 2 (see fig. 300 ). This washer has cut into which the spring end should be inserted. Lift a jack the longitudinal lever, at the same time directing a spring (operation is carried out together). After the correct installation of a spring continue to raise the longitudinal lever so that it was possible to establish the top fastening of the shock-absorber. Use only a new bolt. Tighten a bolt 13 (see fig. 300 ) and a nut the moment of 110 N · m;
- establish the stabilizer of cross-section stability (see fig. 302 ). Tighten bolts the moment of 30 N · m;
- attach and fix all brake hoses and pipelines. Tighten nuts the moment of 13 N · m.
Other operations carry out to sequences, return to removal process:
- establish brackets of the brake mechanism (35 N · м);
- establish wheels (140 N · м);
- remove air from brake system;
- all connections of rezinometallichesky support tighten the specified moments of an inhaling. The car thus should have working loading.