VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
+ 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
- 14. Back suspension bracket
14.1. Removal and installation
14.2. The longitudinal lever of a suspension bracket / spring of a suspension bracket — removal and installation
14.3. Removal and installation of shock-absorbers
14.4. Bearings of back wheels
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
На сайте atl-met.ru плазма резка.
На http://soltrussia.ru тревожная кнопка радио.
Аренда животных для съемок подробнее.
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> Back suspension bracket>> The longitudinal lever of a suspension bracket / spring of a suspension bracket — removal and installation
At removal of the longitudinal lever the screw spring acts in film also:
- put a back part of the car on support and remove back wheels;
- weaken a lock-nut (fig. 305) on the bottom of the car and unscrew an adjusting nut so that the equalizer holding cables of the parking brake, departed, and cables weakened;
- remove the sensor of frequency of rotation of ABS (see section 15 «Brake system»).
- disconnect cables of a drive of the parking brake from brackets of the brake mechanism. Remove for this purpose a spring collar and unhook the cable end from the lever;
- separate connections of pipelines of a brake drive and brake hoses (see подразд. 14.1);
- remove a bracket of the brake mechanism (see fig. 299 );
- remove a brake disk (fig. 306) . Carefully clear working surfaces of a brake disk and a wheel nave;
- remove the stabilizer of cross-section stability (see fig. 301 );
- substitute under the longitudinal lever a jack, raise it so that the shock-absorber was a little compressed, and remove the bottom fastening of the shock-absorber;
- lower a jack and take out a back spring (operation is carried out together);
- remove the longitudinal lever from the interior of (places of fastening are shown on fig. 304 ).
Installation of the longitudinal lever is carried out in sequence, return to removal process.