VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
+ 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
- 15. Brake system
+ 15.1. Adjustment of brake system
+ 15.2. Disk brakes of forward wheels
+ 15.3. Brakes of back wheels
15.4. Processing of brake disks
+ 15.5. Main brake cylinder
15.6. Check of the vacuum amplifier of a brake drive
15.7. Pumping of brakes
+ 15.8. Parking brake
- 15.9. ABS system (anti-blocking brake system)
15.9.1. Removal and installation of the vacuum amplifier on the car equipped with ABS
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Купить квартиру застройщики смотрите на http://www.terrasadom.ru.
На http://chelgas.ru газовые балоны для легковых автомобилей.
Маникюр пермь источник.
Арабский Бисмарк плетение.
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> Brake system>> ABS system (anti-blocking brake system)>> Removal and installation of the vacuum amplifier on the car equipped with ABS
As it was already told in subsection 15.6, removal of the amplifier of a brake drive at established ABS occurs a little not how on the car without ABS, as in this case it is necessary to remove the hydroblock from EBU — ABS to get access to fastening of the vacuum amplifier of a brake drive.
Removal of the vacuum amplifier on the car with ABS system carry out in the following order:
- remove a wire «–» from AB conclusion;
- remove partitions of a compartment of AB (see fig. 328 );
- remove a noise isolation in a motor compartment of the engine;
- remove AB;
- remove a broad tank of system of cooling;
- disconnect a multicontact shtekerny block of indication of temperature of cooling liquid and unscrew two bolts;
- unscrew two bolts and remove the right partition of a compartment of AB;
- unscrew one bolt and remove the left back partition of a compartment of AB. Put a broad tank aside;
- disconnect a shtekerny block on a cover of a tank of brake liquid and unscrew a tank cover;
- remove a spring collar and disconnect from EBU-ABS a multicontact shtekerny block;
- mark by means of a sticky tape (on which numbers are written) and disconnect from the hydroblock 15 (fig. 332) brake pipelines 9, 10, 16 and 17 of lobbies and back wheels;
- close openings at pipelines and at the hydroblock to prevent leakage of liquid and hit in them raise dust also dirt;
- unscrew bolts of fastening and remove movement up the hydroblock together with EBU-ABS;
- by means of a siphon pear pump out brake liquid from a tank and remove the main brake cylinder;
- disconnect the vacuum hose going to the vacuum amplifier of a brake drive;
- remove the bottom casing of the dashboard from the driver;
- remove a spring collar 1 (see fig. 329 ), then take a connecting finger 2 and disconnect from a brake pedal a bar of a pusher of the vacuum amplifier of a brake drive;
- unscrew four nuts of fastening of the vacuum amplifier of a brake drive and remove it.
Installation of the vacuum amplifier carry out as it should be, the return to removal.