VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
+ 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
- 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 19.1. Cooling liquid
- 19.2. Radiator and fan
19.2.1. Cover of a radiator and radiator check
19.2.2. Removal and installation
19.2.3. Check of the fan of system of cooling
+ 19.3. The pump of cooling liquid
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
перезалог авто из ломбарда
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> System of cooling of the diesel engine>> Radiator and fan>> Check of the fan of system of cooling
The faulty fan can become the reason of an overheat of the engine. If the fan broke during a trip, it is necessary to stop, allow to the engine to cool down, and then on average turns to reach to the next car-care center. During such trip surely watch temperature of cooling liquid and a control lamp of an overheat of the engine. If it will be necessary, stop for some time let's to the engine cool down.
If the fan does not turn on when heating engine in due time, check a thermoswitch located on lateral face of a radiator:
- turn on the engine and let's to it work before turning on of the fan;
- slowly remove a stopper of a broad tank, gradually exhausting;
- place the thermometer in a broad tank. The temperature should be between 92 — 97 ° C. At such temperature the fan works at the first speed. At temperature 99–105 ° the C fan works at the second speed. If the fan does not turn on, pull out both wires from a thermoswitch and connect them with each other. Include ignition. The fan should turn on at once. If it occurred, replace a thermoswitch, and then inspect again.
The electric motor of the fan is protected by the fuse which can fuse. If a safety lock as it should be, check the fan electric motor:
- separate tips of a wire and establish a crossing point between the plug of a red-black wire and a positive pole of AB;
- connect a crossing point the plug of a brown wire to a negative pole of AB.
If the fan does not earn, replace it. The damaged wires can be a cause of defect.