VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
+ 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
- 4. System of greasing of the engine
4.1. Removal and installation of the pallet of a case
+ 4.2. Oil pump
4.3. Oil filter
4.4. Check of pressure of oil
4.5. Oil radiator
4.6. Oil replacement in the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> System of greasing of the engine>> Oil filter
Oil filters serve for purification of oil of mechanical impurity. It is necessary to replace them or according to the recommendations provided in the operation manual on the car, or at each work on repair and engine service.
The oil filter of the VR6 engine differs from usually applied oil filters. It folding, consists of the case of the filter and the demountable filtering element located in the case. Service of the oil filter carry out in the following order:
- substitute under the car, namely under the oil filter, capacity, unscrew a bolt 10 (fig. 173) in the bottom surface of the filter and remove a sealing ring 9 which is always replaced on new at assembly. Let's to oil flow out;
- by means of a special key (fig. 174) unscrew the filter;
- remove the case 8 and take from it filtering element 7 (see fig. 173 );
- wash out gasoline an internal surface of the case of the filter;
- enclose a new sealing ring 9 in a fillet of the basis of the filter and establish the filter case with the inserted filtering element 7 and wrap the case of the oil filter;
- wrap a bolt 10 in the bottom surface of the case of the filter with a new sealing ring and tighten the moment of 15 N · m;
- if removed only the oil filter, add at least 0,5 l of engine oil;
- if it is required to replace also engine oil, the total of filled-in oil should make 5,5 l;
- after start of the engine check level of oil and if necessary add oil in the engine;
- start the engine and after a while check oil level (if necessary add) and whether there are no oil smudges;
- if double laying 5 (see fig. 173 ) (before removal remember its arrangement) acted in film, always it is necessary to replace laying with the new;
- bolts of fastening of the basis of the filter are tightened by the moment of 25 N · m.
It is necessary to replace the oil filter or according to the recommendations provided in the operation manual on the car, or at each work on repair and engine service. At removal of the filter use a special key for removal of the oil filter (see fig. 174 ) or punch sideways a screw-driver the case of the filter and, operating with it as the lever, unscrew the filter (the filter should be all the same replaced on new).
If from the engine the basis 10 (see fig. 166 ) the filter acts in film, at assembly it is necessary to establish a new sealing ring and to tighten a nut of the 9th basis of the filter the moment of 25 N · m. Do not put on a sealing ring some any greasing. The type of the basis of the filter is from the inside presented on fig. 175 .
Recommendations about installation of the oil filter are written on a sticker on the filter case. Always establish on the filter a new rubber sealing ring which should be greased with engine oil on perimeter. Wrap the new oil filter by hand, without using any tool for its inhaling. In summary check level of oil and if necessary add oil in the engine.