VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
+ 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
- 5. Cooling system
- 5.1. Cooling liquid
5.1.1. Replacement of cooling liquid
+ 5.2. Radiator and fan
+ 5.3. Pump of water cooling of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 5.4. Pump of water cooling of the VR6 engine
5.5. Thermostat of the 2,0-liter engine
5.6. VR6 engine thermostat
5.7. Poliklinova belt
5.8. The circulating pump of cooling liquid
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Прерывание беременности +на ранних сроках читайте здесь.
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> Cooling system>> Cooling liquid>> Antifreeze
As cooling liquid standard liquid (antifreeze) — a mix of water and этиленгликоля is applied. Anticorrosive additives containing in antifreeze interfere with education in system of cooling of a rust and a scum.
The Volkswagen company fills system of cooling of the engines with the concentrated G11 antifreeze, and, since 1999, instead of G11 applies G12 antifreeze which can be identified on the color which has become red instead of the green.
The Ford company fills system of cooling of the engines with Motorcraft Super Plus 4 antifreeze.
Antifreeze should be in cooling system all the year round. If it is necessary to dilute antifreeze with water, it is necessary to observe the following proportions:
- freezing border to–25 ° C:
- with one heat exchanger — 3,6 l of antifreeze on 5,4 l of water;
- with two heat exchangers — 4,5 l of antifreeze on 4,5 l of water;
- with two heat exchangers and an additional heater — 4,6 l of antifreeze on 6,8 l of water;
- freezing border to–35 ° C:
- with one heat exchanger — 4,3 l of antifreeze on 6,5 l of water;
- with two heat exchangers — 5,4 l of antifreeze on 5,4 l of water;
- with two heat exchangers and an additional heater — 5,7 l of antifreeze on 5,7 l of water.
It is necessary to prepare a mix in a watering can or other similar vessel for water and to fill in it already ready in cooling system. Often in cooling system at first fill in antifreeze, and then add water, but the mix is thus formed not at once as it should be banished before several times on system of cooling by the water pump.
It is necessary to carry out check of tightness of system of cooling by means of the delivery pump VW1274 (fig. 185) .
Establish the delivery pump VW1274 on a broad tank (see fig. 185 ), finish pressure to 1,0 atmospheres and check, that it remained at least within 2 minutes. If it does not occur, means, in system of cooling there is a leakage of cooling liquid. In this case check the following:
- whether hoses of a radiator, the engine and a heater are tight;
- a condition of hoses, having compressed them a hand. If not elastic, but firm and cracked, them it is necessary to replace hoses;
- density of landings of hoses on branch pipes;
- inhaling of collars of hoses.