VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
+ 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
- 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
20.1. Precautionary measures at work on repair of system of injection
20.2. Diesel fuel
20.3. Fuel filter
+ 20.4. Fuel pump of a high pressure
20.5. Adjustment of the moment of injection
+ 20.7. Turbokompressor
20.8. Glow plugs
20.9. A radiator of forced air
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Когда менять резину смотрите здесь.
Недорогие спа-программы для двоих.
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor>> Radiator of forced air
The radiator of forced air is shown in drawing 486 . All hoses attached to it fasten collars.
Removal of a radiator of forced air is rather laborious work as only with great difficulty it is possible to reach places of fastening of its separate parts. Process of removal is sketched below for all models:
- establish a forward part of the car on support and remove protection of the engine;
- weaken collars of hoses and disconnect both hoses from a radiator of forced air;
- remove the deflector of forced air;
- remove a casing of a towing eye, uncover, weaken collars of fastening of the bottom lattice and remove it;
- remove a radiator of forced air.
Installation occurs in sequence, return to removal process.