VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
+ 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
- 8. Ignition system
8.1. General description and work of system of ignition
+ 8.2. Main knots and details of system of ignition
8.3. Precautionary measures at work on repair of system of ignition
- 8.4. Work on repair and service of system of ignition
8.4.1. General check of system of ignition
8.4.2. Check of the coil (coils) of ignition
8.4.3. Check of the sensor of the Hall
8.4.4. Check of the sensor of a detonation
+ 8.5. Distributor of ignition of the 2,0-liter engine
8.6. Adjustment of the moment of ignition of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8.7. Spark plugs
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> Ignition system>> Work on repair and service of system of ignition>> General check of system of ignition
The general check carry out in the following order:
- check reliability of connections of electric wires and sockets of the transformer of a high voltage, the target cascade of ignition, EBU and the ignition distributor (the 2,0-liter engine). These connections can be oxidized or a little weaken because of vibration;
- check integrity of all electric wires;
- check reliability of landing of wires of VN and a condition of their insulating cover. The wiped isolation of wires of VN leads to electric losses and punching of the spark category;
- check a condition of a cover of the distributor of ignition of the 2,0-liter engine. On it there should not be cracks and podgoraniye traces, formation of spark categories in a distributor cover differently is possible.
Check of receipt of tension in the transformer of a high voltage
Check carry out with voltmeter use in the following order:
- check the corresponding safety lock No. 15;
on 2,0 liter engine:
- disconnect a three-contact shtekerny block 6 (see fig. 210 ) from the transformer of a high voltage;
- connect to both external contacts of a shtekerny block – to contact «1» (positive) and to contact «3» ("weight") – the voltmeter (fig. 213) ;
- include ignition. The voltmeter should show the tension close to tension of AB. If it not so, check all connections of electric wires, up to the ignition lock;
on the VR6 engine:
- disconnect a five-contact shtekerny block 6 (see fig. 211 ) from the transformer of a high voltage;
- connect the voltmeter to plugs "1" and "5" (fig. 214) ;
- include ignition. The voltmeter should show tension AB close to tension. If it not so, check all connections of electric wires, up to the ignition lock. Besides, connection between the plug "5" and "massoy" can be broken.
Check of secondary tension (high-voltage part) ignition systems
Though the mentioned checks can yield positive result, but it does not mean yet that in the engine the spark is developed. Check will need the elementary rated sportsman with two pairs metal cores (electrodes) fixed on a plate from an electroinsulating material (plastic, textolite). The lower part of cores together with insulators in a form and the sizes should correspond to the sizes of an insulator and a tip of spark plugs. In the top part of cores screws with the pointed ends are wrapped. The gap between the ends of screws can be regulated rotation of screws.
At check of a high-voltage part it is necessary to be careful. For this purpose from above the rated sportsman should be closed a cover from an insulating material with observation ports. A rated sportsman fix on a car body. Check of a high-voltage part of system of ignition carry out in the following order.
- disconnect VN wires from spark plugs;
- attach tips of wires to rated sportsman electrodes;
- wires from candles No. 1 and No. 4 connect to one pair electrodes of a rated sportsman, and from candles No. 2 and No. 3 — with other pair of electrodes;
- establish a gap between electrodes of 7 — 10 mm and turn the engine a starter;
- there should be serial "proskakivaniye" of a spark between pairs of electrodes 2 and 5;
- if the iskroobrazovaniye on a rated sportsman normal, is necessary to check spark plugs;
- if the iskroobrazovaniye is absent on one pair electrodes, it is necessary to check an electric chain; VN wires, coil of ignition and connection of the coil of ignition with the target cascade of the transformer of a high voltage;
- if the ignition distributor was removed, the iskroobrazovaniye is, candles are serviceable, and the engine is not started, check correctness of installation of the distributor of ignition.
Check is carried out the same as it was described for the 2,0-liter engine, but it is necessary to disconnect tips of wires of VN from candles No. 1 and No. 6 and to connect them as it was described. Both coils of ignition allow to check it. At your discretion also turn out and check VN wires from candles No. 3 and No. 4, and also No. 2 and No. 5.
For check it is possible to use the elementary rated sportsman not with two pairs metal cores (electrodes) fixed on a plate from an electroinsulating material, and with three pairs that will allow to check at the same time at once all wires of VN of the VR6 engine.
If at carrying out the described check everything works normally, it is necessary to look for malfunction further. Otherwise it is necessary to drive away the car on HUNDRED.