VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
- 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
3.1. Removal and installation
- 3.2. Dismantling and assembly
3.2.1. General dismantling
+ 3.3. Head of the block of cylinders and valves
+ 3.4. Pistons and rods
3.5. Block of cylinders
+ 3.6. Cranked shaft and radical bearings
+ 3.7. Drive of the mechanism of a gazoraspredeleniye
3.8. Adjustment of a tension of a driving belt of units of the engine
3.9. Intermediate shaft
3.10. Compression check in engine cylinders
3.11. System of production of the fulfilled gases
3.12. Cleaning system with absorbent carbon application
3.13. System of a retsirkulyatsiya of the fulfilled gases
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Фотозоны на и еще.
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> Two-liter engine (ADY)>> Dismantling and assembly>> General dismantling
Before the beginning of dismantling it is necessary to clear all surface of the engine carefully. It is necessary to stop up all openings of the engine with pure rags not to allow hit of foreign matters inside.
When dismantling it is necessary to mark an arrangement of all removed parts and details in order that at assembly to establish them in a starting position in case of their reuse. Especially important it for pistons, valves, covers and loose leaves of bearings. Put details so that them not to mix.
At all do not mark bearings and consolidations by scratches on their surface or by means of a core. For removal of any detail of the engine it is possible to use only the hammer rubber, plastic or fitted by skin.
Dismantling of the engine carry out in the following order:
- remove the parts located on the engine (the ignition distributor, a final collector, parts of system of injection, an inlet pipe with the admission chamber etc.);
- remove the top and bottom parts of a protective cover of a drive of the mechanism of a gazoraspredeleniye and a gear belt 1 (see item 3.7.1);
- remove a natyazhitel 4 gear belts;
- block a clamp a cranked shaft in a motionless condition, unscrew a bolt of fastening 3 and remove a gear pulley 2 (fig. 103) from a cranked shaft;
- remove the pump of system of cooling;
- remove the oil filter and an oil radiator (see подразд. 4.5);
- take out maslomerny щуп together with the directing;
- unscrew bolts and uncover heads of the block of cylinders and at once will throw out laying;
- remove a head of the block of cylinders;
- overturn the engine a case up and remove the pallet with laying;
- unscrew bolts of fastening of the oil pump from the lower part of a case and take out it;
- number (it is desirable color) covers of shatunny bearings. Their numbers should correspond to numbers of cylinders;
- in turn unscrew bolts 2 (fig. 104) of fastening of a cover of bearings, and two shatunny bearings always should be in situation NMT when remove their covers;
- in turn take out rods together with pistons from openings of cylinders. Loose leaves and covers of bearings should be at once привернуты on the corresponding rods. Bearings of rods приворачиваются «pliable screws» and their repeated use is inadmissible;
- number covers radical the bearing in figures, the bearing No. 1 – from pulleys, and No. 5 – on the flywheel party (see item 2.6.1) and remove a cranked shaft;
- remove a pulley of an intermediate shaft;
- unscrew bolts of fastening and remove the holder of an intermediate shaft. Take out an intermediate shaft from the engine.
If after engine dismantling in the block of cylinders metal shaving or other signs of damage of metal is found, it is necessary to carry out careful cleaning of oil channels and snuffled for oil injection, and also to replace the return valve of a retsirkulyatsiya of oil and an oil radiator as metal particles by all means will appear and there.
The scheme of assembly of a case is shown on fig. 104 . Here holders of forward and back epiploons and an intermediate shaft as they will be described in item 3.6.4 and подразд are not shown. 3.9).