VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
+ 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
- 17. Diesel engine
17.1. Removal and installation
+ 17.2. Dismantling and assembly
- 17.3. Head of the block of cylinders
17.3.1. Removal on the established engine
17.3.2. Dismantling of a head of the block of cylinders
17.3.3. Repair of a head of the block of cylinders
17.3.4. Assembly of a head of the block of cylinders
17.3.5. Installation of a head of the block of cylinders
17.3.6. Hydraulic pushers
+ 17.4. Driving belts — poliklinovy and gear
+ 17.5. Shatunno-piston group
+ 17.6. Intermediate shaft
+ 17.8. Camshaft and camshaft epiploon
+ 17.9. Cranked shaft and radical bearings
+ 17.10. Block of cylinders
17.11. Compression check in engine cylinders
17.12. System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> Diesel engine>> Head of the block of cylinders>> Repair of a head of the block of cylinders
Check of klapanny springs
Check of klapanny springs is carried out as well as for the petrol engine (details of valves are shown on fig. 396 ).
Directing plugs of valves
Establish the indicator as it is shown on fig. 397 , and insert the valve. Shake a plate of the valve in the top part here and there and check indicator indications. If the received size is more than 1,3 mm, replace directing plug of the valve. As the difference in the sizes between inlet and final valves is very insignificant, be very attentive not to mix inlet and final valves and insert them only into the corresponding openings.
It is possible to use a head of the block of cylinders if on it there are small scratches between saddles of valves provided that scratches are not wider than 0,5 mm after polishing.
For replacement of the directing plug of the valve squeeze out the old plug by means of a suitable opravka from a camshaft of a head of the block of cylinders. If you notice that directing plugs of valves have a fastening, they should be squeezed out from the combustion chamber (the replaced plugs have the fastened fastening). The head of the block of cylinders can be heated up to facilitate this work. On intended for a vypressovka of the directing plug of the valve a punch fasten a pin which approaches on the size to inside of the directing plug of the valve.
If it is necessary to replace directing plug of the valve, together with it replace also the valve. After that grind saddles of valves.
New directing plugs of valves well oil and впрессуйте them from camshafts in a cold head of the block of cylinders so that the fillet of the directing plug of the valve entered into a head of the block of cylinders. Pressure of a press fitting thus should not be more than 1 t, otherwise the fillet can be cut off.
Directing plug of the valve after a press fitting process special development. Directing plugs of inlet and final valves process development on 8,0 mm. Thus the correct gap of directing plugs of valves automatically will turn out.
Saddles of valves process according to 398 sizes shown on fig. Check all saddles of valves on wear and existence of scratches. Easy wear can be removed with a mill (45 °). If the saddle strongly worn-out, saddles of valves отфрезеруйте anew. As it was already told, if plugs of valves were replaced, saddles of valves should be ground in surely.
Carry out the following measurements to define the amount of additional processing for a valve saddle:
- insert the valve into its directing plug and press a valve saddle;
- measure an interval and (fig. 399) , between top of the valve and the upper edge of a head of the block of cylinders;
- calculate maximum and minimum admissible value after milling of the measured size. On inlet valves it should make 35,8 mm, on final — 36,1 mm. If from the measured size to subtract the minimum distance, the most admissible size will be received. It will be important at work which are described further.
Saddles of valves follows отфрезеровать in case new directing plugs were established. For this purpose it is necessary:
- to process a mill at an angle 45 °, and after that a mill at an angle 15 ° the upper edge of a saddle of the valve (see fig. 398 ) to reduce width of a saddle of the valve and to finish it to 2,7 mm — for inlet and 2,05 mm — for final valves. Processing should be stopped, as soon as the sizes of a saddle of the valve will reach the specified sizes. Saddles of final valves have limiters of diameter. At carrying out processing watch to damaging these limiters;
- not to chisel a saddle of valves in a head of the block of cylinders too strongly, surely make the measurements described above;
- grind the processed saddles of valves. For this purpose put on a valve saddle a small amount of pritirochny paste and establish the valve in the corresponding saddle. A rotary motion forward-back (fig. 400) make grinding in;
- after grinding in carefully clear all parts of dirt and pritirochny paste and check a valve saddle in a place of a plate of the valve and a sealing ring. The continuous opaque ring on both details should be visible;
- put with a pencil some hyphens on a ring in a plate of the valve. Hyphens should be drawn round a ring with an interval about 1 mm. After that carefully insert the valve into directing plug, lower it on a saddle and turn on a circle on 90 °, making the valve small effort;
- take out the valve and check, whether the lines put with a pencil from a sealing ring disappeared.
If the width of a saddle of the valve corresponds to the specified sizes, it is possible to establish a head of the block of cylinders. Otherwise saddles of valves are necessary for processing repeatedly or as a last resort to establish a new head of the block of cylinders.
Small damages of a surface of plates of valves can be eliminated with grinding in of valves in saddles of a head of the block of cylinders as it was already described.
Carry out measurements (fig. 401) and replace everything valves not corresponding to these sizes. The sizes corresponding to designations of a, b and c, you can take from the table of admissions and control.
If the ends of rods of valves are worn-out, they can be ground on the grinder provided that when polishing no more than 0,5 mm of a material will be removed.
Plates of inlet valves can be ground on the machine for grinding of valves provided that the size b (see fig. 401 ) will be not less than 0,5 mm.
Grinding on the machine is inadmissible for final valves as they are made of a special material. Only grinding in by means of paste it is possible to bring again final and inlet valves into norm or, otherwise, to replace them.
Head of the block of cylinders
Carefully clean the interfaced planes of a head of the block of cylinders and the block of cylinders and check a surface of a head of the block of cylinders on deformation. For this purpose put on a head a measuring ruler (fig. 402) and by means of measuring щупа check a gleam lengthways, across and on a diagonal. If щуп it is possible to insert more than on 0,1 mm, the head of the block of cylinders should be ground. If the gap in any place is more, it is necessary to replace a head of the block of cylinders, as removal of a bigger layer of metal is inadmissible. Deformation of a surface of a head of the block of cylinders can occur, for example at an engine overheat.
For determination of wear of a camshaft clamp it as it is shown on fig. 403 , and establish the indicator on a neck of the central bearing. If the device shows a deviation more than in 0,01 mm, the camshaft is deformed, and it is necessary to replace it.
Check camshaft necks on existence of damages.
For measurement of an axial gap of a camshaft enclose a camshaft in a head of the block of cylinders (without pushers) and fix it extreme covers of bearings. Establish a head of the block of cylinders on a smooth surface. Establish the indicator on a face surface (fig. 404) and move a shaft forward back in the axis direction. The gap should not be more than 0,15 mm. Otherwise the basic surface of a cover of the bearing is worn-out.