VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
- 2. VR6 engine
+ 2.1. Cнятие and installation
+ 2.2. Dismantling and assembly
+ 2.3. Head of the block of cylinders and valves
+ 2.4. Pistons and rods
2.5. Block of cylinders
- 2.6. Cranked shaft and radical bearings
2.6.1. Removal of a cranked shaft
2.6.2. Check of a cranked shaft
2.6.3. Installation of a cranked shaft
2.6.4. Epiploons of a cranked shaft
+ 2.7. Drive of the mechanism of a gazoraspredeleniye
2.8. Intermediate shaft
2.9. Compression check in engine cylinders
+ 2.10. System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> VR6 engine>> Cranked shaft and radical bearings>> Epiploons of a cranked shaft
Forward and back 4 (see fig. 85 ) epiploons of a cranked shaft should be changed after each removal of a cranked shaft or flanges of epiploons. Replacement of epiploons is carried out, as a rule, with use of the special tool with observance of necessary precautionary measures. At detection of smudges of oil in the locations of epiploons their replacement is made. Replacement of epiploons can be carried out on the established engine.
Removal of a forward epiploon of a cranked shaft is carried out in the following order:
- block a clamp a cranked shaft in a motionless condition and include transfer;
- turn out a bolt of fastening of a quencher of fluctuations which will be tightened the moment of 450 N · by m. On HUNDRED "Volkswagens" for this purpose usually use a clip;
- for removal of a forward epiploon:
- turn out an internal part A (fig. 86) of a stripper 3203 approximately on three turns (about 4 mm) from an external part and fix a stripper in this situation by the adjusting screw B;
- grease a carving head of the tool and put on it as it is possible further on an epiploon;
- weaken the adjusting screw B and twist an internal part of the tool, with uniform pressure until the epiploon will not be squeezed out;
- clamp a stripper in a vice and remove from it an epiploon nippers.
Removal of a back epiploon of a cranked shaft carry out in the following order:
- remove a transmission, coupling and a flywheel;
- establish the lever (fig. 87) of a stripper 2086 on a flange of a cranked shaft and with its help remove a back epiploon;
- if the stripper 2086 is not present, the back epiploon can be removed by means of a screw-driver, thus it is necessary to watch, that the cover of an epiploon did not receive damages;
- if the engine is removed, unscrew a cover of a back epiploon and remove it together with an epiploon. Then from within beat out an epiploon from a cover.
Epiploon installation on the removed engine
At epiploon installation on the removed engine execute the following:
- grease a working surface and outer side of an epiploon with engine oil and carefully press it in a cover so that the external surface of an epiploon completely came inside. Working with a hammer, be careful not to deform an epiploon;
- carefully get an epiploon cover with the imposed laying on a cranked shaft and bolts fix it on the block of cylinders. Bolts tighten around evenly.
Epiploon installation on the engine
At installation of a forward epiploon on the engine execute the following:
- put on directing plug 3266/1 (fig. 88) of the special adaptation a neck of a cranked shaft, grease the internal and external parties of an epiploon with engine oil and put on it directing plug;
- put on directing plug 3266/1 other plugs 3266 of the same tool (fig. 89) and tighten a bolt of a quencher of fluctuations of the cranked shaft, located on the center until the epiploon will not sit down on the place;
- after installation of a forward epiploon remove all parts of the tool.
At installation of a back epiploon on the engine execute the following:
- by means of a hammer get an epiploon on a cover. Be careful and try not to damage a working edge of an epiploon;
- the adaptation 2003/1 (fig. 90) or a metal circle with an opening in the center for edge of the cranked shaft, fixed by bolts in carving openings of a press disk of coupling, evenly tightening both bolts, press an epiploon.
After installation of a forward or back epiploon on the engine all further works on assembly are made in sequence, return dismantling, depending on that what replacement of an epiploon was made.