VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
- 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
3.1. Removal and installation
+ 3.2. Dismantling and assembly
+ 3.3. Head of the block of cylinders and valves
+ 3.4. Pistons and rods
3.5. Block of cylinders
- 3.6. Cranked shaft and radical bearings
3.6.1. Removal of a cranked shaft
3.6.2. Check of details of a cranked shaft
3.6.3. Installation of a cranked shaft
3.6.4. Epiploons of a cranked shaft
3.6.5. Removal and flywheel installation (the car from mechanical KP)
3.6.6. A driving pulley of the hydrotransformer (for cars with AKP)
+ 3.7. Drive of the mechanism of a gazoraspredeleniye
3.8. Adjustment of a tension of a driving belt of units of the engine
3.9. Intermediate shaft
3.10. Compression check in engine cylinders
3.11. System of production of the fulfilled gases
3.12. Cleaning system with absorbent carbon application
3.13. System of a retsirkulyatsiya of the fulfilled gases
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Старые порно с молодыми.
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> Two-liter engine (ADY)>> Cranked shaft and radical bearings>> Epiploons of a cranked shaft
Forward and back epiploons of a cranked shaft should be changed after each removal of a cranked shaft or flanges of epiploons. Replacement of epiploons is carried out, as a rule, with use of the special tool with observance of necessary precautionary measures. At detection of smudges of oil in the locations of epiploons their replacement is made. Replacement of epiploons can be carried out on the established engine.
Coupling pro-slipping can become a consequence of a podtekaniye of oil through a back epiploon of a cranked shaft. Podtekaniye through a forward epiploon of a cranked shaft can lead oils to a proskalzyvaniye of a driving belt, and also damage of a maple or gear belt.
Removal of a forward epiploon
Removal of a forward epiploon of a cranked shaft is carried out in the following order:
- remove a gear belt, a protective cover of a drive and a driving belt;
- block a clamp a cranked shaft in a motionless condition or include transfer and tighten the parking brake;
- turn out a bolt of fastening of a pulley of a cranked shaft (a quencher of fluctuations), for removal of a forward epiploon execute the following:
- screw as it is possible further in a cranked shaft the screw with an internal shestigrannik of the tool 3083 (fig. 141) ;
- unscrew an internal part A (see fig. 128 ) a stripper 2085 approximately on two turns (about 3 mm) from an external part and fix a stripper in this situation by the adjusting screw B;
- grease a carving head of a stripper 2085, put on it as it is possible further on an epiploon and screw in an epiploon (fig. 142) ;
- weaken the adjusting screw B and twist an internal part A (see fig. 128 ) the tool with uniform pressure until the epiploon will not be squeezed out;
- clamp a stripper in a vice and remove from it an epiploon by means of nippers.
Removal of a back epiploon
Removal of a back epiploon of a cranked shaft carry out in the following order:
- remove a transmission, coupling and a flywheel (or if on the car the automatic transmission is established, it is necessary to remove a driving pulley);
- establish the lever (fig. 143) of a stripper 2086 on a flange of a cranked shaft and with its help remove a back epiploon;
- if the stripper 2086 is not present, the back epiploon can be removed by means of a screw-driver, thus it is necessary to watch, that the cover of an epiploon did not receive damages.
Installation of a forward epiploon on the removed engine
At epiploon installation on the removed engine execute the following:
- grease a working surface and outer side of an epiploon with engine oil and carefully press it in a cover so that the external surface of an epiploon completely came inside. Working with a hammer, be careful not to deform an epiploon;
- carefully establish an epiploon cover with the imposed laying through a cranked shaft on the block of cylinders and well center it. Evenly around wrap fastening bolts with the moment of an inhaling of 10 N · m.
Installation of a forward epiploon on the engine not removed from the car
At installation of a forward epiploon on the engine execute the following operations:
- put on directing plug 3083 (fig. 144) of the special adaptation a neck of a cranked shaft. Grease the internal and external parties of an epiploon with engine oil and put on it directing plug;
- put on directing plug 3083 the press plug of the same tool (fig. 145) and tighten a bolt of a quencher of fluctuations of the cranked shaft, located on the center until the epiploon will not sit down on the place;
- after installation of a forward epiploon remove all parts of the tool.
Installation of a back epiploon on the removed engine
At installation of a back epiploon on the engine execute the following:
- grease with engine oil a working surface and outer side of an epiploon and carefully press it in a back cover so that the external surface of an epiploon completely came inside;
- carefully establish a back cover with the imposed laying through a cranked shaft on the block of cylinders, well center it and around evenly wrap bolts of fastening the moment of an inhaling of 10 N · m.
Installation of a back epiploon on the engine which has not been removed from the car
At installation of a back epiploon on the engine which has not been removed from the car, execute the following:
- hammer an epiploon with carefully hammer to arrange it in the middle. Be thus careful and try not to damage a working edge of an epiploon;
- the adaptation 2003/1 (fig. 146) or a metal circle with an opening in the center for edge of the cranked shaft, fixed by two bolts in carving openings of a press disk of coupling, evenly tightening both bolts, press an epiploon in the correct situation.