VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
- 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
3.1. Removal and installation
+ 3.2. Dismantling and assembly
- 3.3. Head of the block of cylinders and valves
3.3.1. Removal of a head of the block of cylinders
3.3.2. Dismantling of a head of the block of cylinders
3.3.3. Repair of a head of the block of cylinders
3.3.4. Assembly of a head of the block of cylinders
3.3.5. Installation of a head of the block of cylinders
3.3.6. Hydraulic pusher
3.3.7. Replacement of an epiploon of a camshaft
+ 3.4. Pistons and rods
3.5. Block of cylinders
+ 3.6. Cranked shaft and radical bearings
+ 3.7. Drive of the mechanism of a gazoraspredeleniye
3.8. Adjustment of a tension of a driving belt of units of the engine
3.9. Intermediate shaft
3.10. Compression check in engine cylinders
3.11. System of production of the fulfilled gases
3.12. Cleaning system with absorbent carbon application
3.13. System of a retsirkulyatsiya of the fulfilled gases
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Звук сирены ссылка.
Цена пневмоцилиндр узнать больше.
Сертификат на первую бесплатную пару линз www.acuvue,ru.
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> Two-liter engine (ADY)>> Head of the block of cylinders and valves>> Removal of a head of the block of cylinders
Head of the block of cylinders remove from the engine on the car if for elimination of malfunction it is not required to assort all engine.
Details which are required to be removed to dismantle a head of the block of cylinders from the block of cylinders, are shown on fig. 105 .
Removal of a head of the block of cylinders carry out in the following order:
- disconnect the plug «–» from AB, having unscrewed the corresponding bolt and a nut;
- merge cooling liquid from system of cooling (item 5.1.1);
- remove the top part of an inlet collector;
- disconnect the top hose of cooling liquid from a radiator to a branch pipe;
- disconnect all electric wires from a head of the block of cylinders;
- disconnect топливопроводы, a cable of a drive of a butterfly valve and a vacuum hose of the amplifier of a brake drive;
- mark and disconnect all pipelines, electric wires, hoses, connections etc. between a head of the block of cylinders and a body;
- uncover 6 (see fig. 105 ) heads of the block of cylinders together with laying;
- remove a maslootrazhatelny guard 7 (see fig. 105 ) and two strengthenings, located on each side covers of a head of the block of cylinders;
- remove the top protective cover 4 (fig. 106) of a gear driving belt;
- unscrew a nut of fastening of the mechanism of a tension, weaken a gear driving belt (see подразд. 3.7) and carefully remove it from a camshaft pulley. Thus hold a belt внатяг, and in the corresponding way adhere it that it did not slip from a pulley of a cranked shaft. But do not adhere it thus strongly tense;
- turn off from a head of the block of cylinders a back protective cover of the gear belt located behind a gear belt;
- in stages turn on in sequence, return specified fig. 107 , bolts of fastening of a head of the block of cylinders, take out bolts and remove a head of the block of cylinders with laying.
The camshaft 7 (see fig. 108 ) also can be removed from the engine established on the car (see item 3.3.3).