VW Sharan repair. Diesel engines: 1,9 l of TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. VR6 engine
- 3. Two-liter engine (ADY)
3.1. Removal and installation
+ 3.2. Dismantling and assembly
- 3.3. Head of the block of cylinders and valves
3.3.1. Removal of a head of the block of cylinders
3.3.2. Dismantling of a head of the block of cylinders
3.3.3. Repair of a head of the block of cylinders
3.3.4. Assembly of a head of the block of cylinders
3.3.5. Installation of a head of the block of cylinders
3.3.6. Hydraulic pusher
3.3.7. Replacement of an epiploon of a camshaft
+ 3.4. Pistons and rods
3.5. Block of cylinders
+ 3.6. Cranked shaft and radical bearings
+ 3.7. Drive of the mechanism of a gazoraspredeleniye
3.8. Adjustment of a tension of a driving belt of units of the engine
3.9. Intermediate shaft
3.10. Compression check in engine cylinders
3.11. System of production of the fulfilled gases
3.12. Cleaning system with absorbent carbon application
3.13. System of a retsirkulyatsiya of the fulfilled gases
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of the VR6 engine
+ 7. Simos system of injection of fuel of the 2,0-liter engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. Hydraulic booster of a steering
+ 13. Forward suspension bracket
+ 14. Back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. Electric equipment
+ 17. Diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. Power supply system of the diesel engine and turbokompressor
+ maintenance Card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Купить раздвижные межкомнатные двери в гомеле цены ремонт суппорта фольксваген
Робота на дому через интернет источник.
Repair Sharan/Sharan Volkswagen>> Two-liter engine (ADY)>> Head of the block of cylinders and valves>> Repair of a head of the block of cylinders
Springs of valves and directing plugs of valves
Springs of valves should not have cracks and should be rather elastic. For high-grade control of springs of valves it is necessary to use the special tool for check of springs. If it is not present, then establish springs in a row on a smooth surface so that the closed nakatka was in the lower part. Put near a spring a steel corner and measure a gap between the top part of a spring and a corner. The gap should not make more than 2,0 mm. Otherwise the spring is warped.
Directing plugs of valves
Check of the directing plug of the valve carry out in the following order:
- clear of a deposit directing plug of the valve for what drag the rag moistened in gasoline via the plug forward-back;
- carefully clean a valve core, and one after another insert valves into directing plugs;
- check palpation of a core of the valve in the directing plug by means of the measuring VW387 device (fig. 113) as follows:
- establish the measuring VW387 device with the corresponding arm on the top honor of a head of the block of cylinders;
- as much as possible put forward the valve from an opening so that the end of a core of the valve was finally stopped by the directing plug;
- shake a plate of the valve in the top part here and there and check indications of the measuring device. If the received size is more than 1,0 mm on inlet valves or 1,3 mm on final valves, it is necessary to replace directing plug of the valve.
It is necessary to check and the general condition of a head of the block of cylinders. It is possible to use a head of the block of cylinders after polishing. If on it there are small scratches between saddles of valves or between a saddle of the valve and the first carving of an opening for a spark plug provided that scratches are not wider than 0,5 mm, the head of the block of cylinders can be переточена and is used repeatedly.
After a repoint of a head of the block of cylinders, the size and (fig. 114) should be not less than 132,60 mm. Measurements should be carried out either a calliper, or a measuring ruler, having put a head of the block of cylinders on an equal surface.
Vypressovyvaniye of directing plugs from a head of the block of cylinders see off in the following order:
- examine the established directing plugs. If replacement of directing plugs was not carried out yet, directing plugs of valves are not fastened and can be выпрессованы from a head of the block of cylinders from a camshaft. If already there was a replacement of directing plugs, plugs will have a fastening which can be seen from a camshaft. In this case the old directing plug follows выпрессовывать from the combustion chamber;
- the directing plug выпрессовывается from a head of the block of cylinders by means of a punch. For simplification of a vypressovyvaniye the head of the block of cylinders can be heated up. On a punch it is necessary to fasten a pin which approaches on the size to inside of the directing plug of the valve. Vypressovka of the original directing plug which replacement was not made yet, is shown on (fig. 115) ;
- at replacement of the directing plug of the valve, together with it the valve changes also. Then it is necessary to grind saddles of valves.
Press fitting of directing plugs to a head of the block of cylinders carry out in the following order:
- new directing plugs before installation grease with engine oil and впрессуйте them from a camshaft in a cold head of the block of cylinders so that the fillet of the directing plug of the valve entered into a head of the block of cylinders. Pressure of a press fitting thus should not be more than 1 t, otherwise a fillet can be cut off. The head of the block of cylinders should lie on absolutely flat surface;
- after a press fitting the directing plug of the valve should be processed by special development 3120. If such development is not present, it is possible to use adjustable development on 8,0 mm which it is necessary to grease regularly with a so-called lubricant cooling emulsion in order that after it in an opening did not remain small jags — "crushing" traces.
Saddles of valves
Check of saddles of valves carry out in the following order:
- check all saddles of valves on wear and existence of scratches. On working facets of saddles (a zone of contact to valves) there should not be dot sinks, corrosion and damages. It is possible to eliminate small damages with grinding of saddles by a mill under 45 °. Thus remove as little as possible metal. It is possible to grind as manually, and by means of the grinding machine. If saddles are worn-out strongly, them follows отфрезеровать anew. The form of facets of saddles of valves is shown on (fig. 116) ; Values of corners are suitable for final and inlet valves. Value of diameter and a saddle of the valve should be taken their tables of adjustments and control. Especially it is important for inlet valves as they are not identical to some engines;
- to define the amount of processing of a saddle of the valve, carry out the following measurements:
- insert the valve into its directing plug and press a saddle (a flat head) valve;
- measure an interval and (fig. 117) between top of a core of the valve and the upper edge of a head of the block of cylinders. For this purpose put on the plane of a head of the block of cylinders a measuring ruler;
- calculate maximum and minimum admissible value after milling of the measured size and. On inlet valves it should make 33,8 mm, on final — 34,1 mm;
- if from the measured size to subtract the minimum distance, the admissible size b (see fig. 116 ) will be received. It is necessary not to chisel too strongly a saddle of valves in a head of the block of cylinders. Milling of saddles of valves is carried out in case new directing plugs were established. For this purpose it is necessary:
- slightly to process a mill at an angle 45 ° and after that mill at an angle 30 ° upper edge of a saddle of the valve, to reduce width of a saddle from the valve and to finish it to value of 2,0 mm for inlet and 2,4 mm for final valves. Processing should be stopped, as soon as the sizes of a saddle of the valve will reach the specified sizes. Saddles of final valves have limiters of diameter. At carrying out processing watch to damaging these limiters;
- not to chisel a saddle of valves in a head of the block of cylinders too strongly, surely calculate size b;
- grind the processed saddles of valves. For this purpose put on a valve saddle a small amount of pritirochny paste and establish the valve in the corresponding saddle. Attach on the valve a sucker and rotate the valve with its help forward-back in the direction shown by shooters (fig. 118) . In order that it is good to grind in a valve saddle, it is necessary to remove periodically a sucker, to turn valves on a turn quarter, and then to continue grinding in;
- after grinding in carefully clear all parts of dirt and pritirochny paste;
- check a valve saddle in a place of a head of the valve and a sealing ring. The continuous, opaque ring on both details should be visible;
- put with a pencil some hyphens on a ring on a valve head. Hyphens should be drawn round a ring with an interval about 1 mm. After that carefully insert the valve into directing plug, lower it on a saddle and turn on a circle on 90 °, making the valve small effort;
- take out the valve and check, whether the lines put with a pencil from a sealing ring disappeared;
- if the width of a saddle of the valve corresponds to the specified sizes, it is possible to establish a head of the block of cylinders. Otherwise saddles of valves are necessary for processing repeatedly or as a last resort to establish a new head of the block of cylinders.
In total that is written concerning VR6 engine valves (see item 2.3.3), is true and for the engine of 2,0 l. The sizes of valves are specified in the table of adjustments and control.
Head of the block of cylinders
Carefully wash up a head of the block of cylinders and clear oil channels. Remove a deposit from chambers of combustion and from a surface of final channels with a metal brush. Carefully clean the contact planes of a head of the block of cylinders and the block of cylinders. Examine a head of the block of cylinders. On support under necks of a camshaft and in openings under pushers of valves should not be задиров and damages. Cracks in any places of a head of the block of cylinders are not allowed.
Check a surface of a head of the block of cylinders on deformation (fig. 119) .
For this purpose put on a head of the block of cylinders a measuring ruler and by means of measuring щупа check a gap lengthways, across and on a diagonal. If it does not exceed 0,10 mm, the head of the block of cylinders can be ground. In case the gap in any place is more, it is necessary to replace a head of the block of cylinders, as removal of a bigger layer of metal can negatively affect an engine compression.
The head of the block of cylinders can be ground, while its minimum height and (see fig. 114 ) is not less than 132,60 mm.
The camshaft of the ADY engine is marked definitely. In a place specified by an arrow A (fig. 120) the letter (B), in B place — number (037) is beaten out. As camshafts for other types of engines have other marking, it is recommended to take upon purchase of a new camshaft with itself old.
Diameter of a cam and (see fig. 120 ) on engines of this constructive row is reduced to 34,0 mm.
At survey of camshafts pay attention to surfaces of basic necks (the location of bearings), cams which should be well polished and not have damages. If traces of jamming or deep risks are found, it is necessary to replace a camshaft. Before installation of camshafts perform the following operations:
- establish a camshaft extreme necks on two prisms, or clamp between clips of the lathe and establish the measuring device (see fig. 47 ) in a place of the average bearing (neck) of a camshaft;
- slowly rotate a camshaft and watch indications of the measuring device. If on instrument readings radial palpation exceeds 0,01 mm, the camshaft should be replaced, as it is deformed;
- for measurement of an axial gap of a camshaft, enclose it in a head of the block of cylinders (without pushers), fix extreme bearings and establish a head of the block of cylinders on a flat surface. Establish the measuring VW387 device (fig. 121) from an end face of a head of the block of cylinders and shake a shaft forward-back in the longitudinal direction (on fig. 121 it is shown by shooters).
The axial gap should not exceed 0,15 mm. Otherwise the working surface of a cover of the bearing is worn-out.